Adventure of the Seas April 2012 Transatlantic

welshrich

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Richard,

Hi Steve,

Andreas from Munich here. Just booked the Adventure TA in April 2012 together with a friend of mine.

Been on the Adventure on it's May 2011 Crossing-just about same intiniary. But I loved it! So I'll do it again!

Hope you had a good start into the New Year 2012!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi!

For those of you who are on Facebook I have just created a public event page on FB called "Adventure of the Seas T/A April 15th" so that we can use it to share messages, etc.

Jose

Welcome aboard... ;-)

@TexasTraveller: I have been to Malaga but can't remember any Rental Agencies at the pier. However you can try to get your rental car delivered to the port?

My friend and me have arranged for MyTime Dining so we are flexible with Dining Time and -Table/Tablemates...

Regards from freezing Bavaria

• 2 weeks later...

Car Rentals: I also have been researching this and the sites I have found are the airport, train station and city center. We are going to the train station, since I think this is the closest and I am hoping it will not be as busy. Good luck and perhaps we will meet on the ship..

• 2 weeks later...

We are also renting a car in Malaga at the train station which is just a few blocks away from the port. We will probably take a taxi or perhaps walk. I did find some rentals at the port, can't remember which ones sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Robb and Lewis,

make sure to check the "Community Message Board" (usually at Reception) about FOD Place and Time.

You will love the Transatlantic---- I am sure!

Take care

Just off her and the FOD was held nightly in the Vault at 11pm. Was not well attended.

Hey Guys,

Just a few more days.....

I am curious are most of you doing late dinner? Or MTD? I wanted to do MTD but have not yet talked the BF into it. I am wondering if most times slots would still be open or if we switch from early to MTD will we get stuck with late slots every day?

see you in San Juan,

Steve

Hi Steve,

Ron and me are on MTD.

With the jet lag I prefer the MTD so we can go whenever we want to. There might be a line waiting, but it usually is moving pretty fast. You can make "reservations" for a time/table if the MTD is not fully booked and some flexibility by the Reservation Staff.

I would suggest a pre-dinner FoD anyway so it is possible for everyone to attend; especially those with the jet lag coming from Europe.

Safe travels everyone....

See you on board!!

Archived