where do I go to reserve my cruise show'?

sonyynos

Im going aborad adventure of the seas and I just an email to reserve my show , but when I click on it it doesnt take me to the reservation page, do you know where do I need to go and by the way , do I need to reserve for the adventure of the seas? thank you so much

Im going aborad adventure of the seas and I just an email to reserve my show , but when I click on it it doesnt take me to the reservation page, do you know where do I need to go and by the way , do I need to reserve for the adventure of the seas? thank you so much

Didn't know Adventurer had a show you needed to make ressies for?:confused:

I don't think you can reserve tickets for the show on Adventure. To the best of my knowledge, that can only be done on Oasis and Allure.

And some of the Freedom class ships that have broadway type shows (i.e. Liberty Saturday Night Fever". Also the Ice Shows require reservations.

Ice shows only require reservations on those ships, Oasis, Allure and Liberty (maybe also Freedom) that suggest show reservations. None of the Voyager or Radiance class ships do at this time. So, no reservations for Adventure for any shows.

Archived