Princess - please read this

SanDiegoSue

We agree completely Shogun, all our previous Princess cruises, all 20 of them have been noted for fine food. It is this last situation, Nos. 21 & 22 on the Coral that prompted the posting. Something is wrong and hopefully something will be done about it. We are concerned that this not be the quality we have to look forward to in future cruising.

Some posters refer to the number of pro's and con's on this board. The real story is in the analysis of the cruise survey as it pertains to food quality. I can only hope that those who complained with us did in fact fill out the form. But as we all realize, the outcome of that analysis will not be shared with this board.

While our experiences with food service on recent sailings aboard Coral differ widely, one thing we can all agree on is this--we all want the best food afloat, served by the best trained personnel possible. The customer survey is important to ensure this end.

People are usually quicker to complain than to compliment.

We've haven't been on the Coral (yet), but if we had any dishes in the MDR that we didn't like on other Princess ships, you just let your waiter know and they'll be happy to fix the problem. Just speak up, don't let the resentment fester and ruin your vacation and then vent on the boards after the fact and make other people worry about their cruise.

Complain politely and they'll bend over backwards to fix it.

Couldn't have said it better myself. On our recent Ruby cruise, I sent something back one night because it wasn't to my liking. Our waitress bent over backwards to ensure I was happy with my second choice. She came by several times to ask if the tast and temperature were to my liking.....:):):)

Bob

Couldn't have said it better myself. On our recent Ruby cruise, I sent something back one night because it wasn't to my liking. Our waitress bent over backwards to ensure I was happy with my second choice. She came by several times to ask if the tast and temperature were to my liking.....:):):)

Bob

Could not agree more.

Archived