Fuel supplement

nightster

Today I have just checked my cruise personalizer to see if my shareholder OBC had been applied. I found my balance owing is now 71GBP, is this due to Princess now applying a fuel supplement. My cruise is on the Crown 1/21/2012 has anyone else seen this. This charge was not there when I last checked a couple of days ago.

I have not heard any mention of charging a fuel supplement

They do state in fine print that they can charge up to $9/day for fuel supplement if the price of light sweet crude oil is above $70 per barrel. But I don't think it has been charged lately even though they can now do so according to the current oil price.

They do state in fine print that they can charge up to $9/day for fuel supplement if the price of light sweet crude oil is above $70 per barrel. But I don't think it has been charged lately even though they can now do so according to the current oil price.

That fine print has been there for several years. A couple of years ago, the price of oil rose about $70 per barrel and is still there. However, Princess and most other lines have decided not to implement the surcharge yet.

That fine print has been there for several years. A couple of years ago, the price of oil rose about $70 per barrel and is still there. However, Princess and most other lines have decided not to implement the surcharge yet.

They have raised the listed price of a cruise instead.

Ouch! Its seems cruel to lose a bargain cruise price if you ask for your shareholder credit which is after all yours every cruise anyway:(:(:(

That was my first thought too :rolleyes:

Here in the US we get the Share Holder benefit regardless of the fare booked

Srpilo

Archived