Disney Fantasy Suffered Vandalism

CruiseAdict218

Rather than "The Union" it might be one or two disgruntled employees.

I'm not a big fan of unions by any means. I recently had a situation where a piece of equipment belonging to a customer was damaged prior to us receiving it, and the first inclination was to think it had been done "by the union." It turns out that another vendor caused the damage out of stupidity rather than vindictiveness. I'm glad that we never mentioned anything about our initial suspicions to our customer when reporting the damage, it would have made us look rather foolish for "assuming."

I have seen/read about this on several construction jobs - towards the end of the project, a worker realizes they will be unemployed soon, so something happens to extend the job.

When I was working on one project, a fire was started towards the end of construction. It caused a few thousand dollars damage, if it had been started 10 feet away, the damage would have been in the millions. Fortunately, the people who do this type of damage aren't the brightest bulbs on the tree.

I have seen/read about this on several construction jobs - towards the end of the project, a worker realizes they will be unemployed soon, so something happens to extend the job.

When I was working on one project, a fire was started towards the end of construction. It caused a few thousand dollars damage, if it had been started 10 feet away, the damage would have been in the millions. Fortunately, the people who do this type of damage aren't the brightest bulbs on the tree.

This same thing happened in Hong Kong on the RMS Queen Elizabeth when she was being converted over to a floating College *S/S Sea University*. Teh vessel was distroyed and sunk.

It was discovered a worker started a fire becuase the work was almost completed.

However in this case........seems there is lots of work at the shipyard.........they are actually back up and await building space!

It maybe a contract issue but not a amount of work issue.

AKK

Archived