Photos - Amadolce Danube Cruise (Prague to Budapest) - November 2011

cruisingmad

Love the pics on the Danube as far as the itinary. How many hours a daybdomyou actually cruise. And I'm going dec 2014. Do you think the river runs smoothly

Thanks for ur help

The actual cruising is done mostly at night, as you visit the various towns and cities during the day. There was a day or so during which we cruised down the most scenic portion of the river (I labeled that in my slideshow).

There is sailing done during the daytime as well, but mostly at night and prior to arriving to a town and when we sailed out after the visit.

Sergio

thanks for the input, Sergio -- I have looked all over the AMA site for things like tips and optional excursion costs but haven't been able to find the info -- appreciate your help.

Dear jaxon41,

We are so pleased to hear you will be joining us on one of our beautiful Danube cruises!

As for the information you seek on our website, it is available and we are happy to direct you to it. Please go to our “ALREADY BOOKED” section http://www.amawaterways.com/already-booked/preparations-for-your-trip and select “EUROPE.” From here there are a multitude of topics to choose from. For tipping information, see the “During The Cruise” topic. For optional excursion information, please see the “Optional Tours” topic for a list with pricing. There are also packing tips, transfer information, airport information and more. If there is anything you cannot find, don’t hesitate to contact us at CustomerRelations@AmaWaterways.com.

We look forward to seeing you on board soon!

AmaWaterways Customer Relations

Beautiful photos, Sergio. We are taking the Danube cruise on the Amadolce from Budapest to Prague at the end of October. Your photos are a wonderful introduction to this itinerary.

Thanks,

Linda

• 2 months later...
I just found this thread. We are going on the AmaLyra in August 2013, Budapest to Prague.

Wish I could see the photos. ;)

Hi bobalink.

Here is a link to my husband's website which has photos from past river cruises including AmaDante in 2011 and also Prague at Christmas last year:

http://davidgphotoart.com/?load=flas...-River-Cruises

http://davidgphotoart.com/?load=flash#/1051833/Prague-

He will be taking a bunch I am sure when we travel Budapest to Prague on AmaCerto next month so I will post a link when he has them uploaded.

Hi bobalink.

Here is a link to my husband's website which has photos from past river cruises including AmaDante in 2011 and also Prague at Christmas last year.

He will be taking a bunch I am sure when we travel Budapest to Prague on AmaCerto next month so I will post a link when he has them uploaded.

Thanks, caviargal. The photos are beautiful!

I am really looking forward to hearing about your trip when you return.

• 2 years later...