How long does it take?

crusinbanjo

I sent in a request for price quote via the Seabourn website last week. Now I know it is holiday time, but I would think 5+ business days is sufficient time for a response. I did get the auto response telling me that Seabourn would be responding to my request shortly, but nothing since.

They are not off to a good start with us, as we would be first time pax :mad:. Mrs Banjo & I thought we might give Silversea a miss this time & try something new.... ....maybe not, we'll have to wait and see if and we get any response.

Best to work with an experienced Travel Agent and you would also get better pricing IMO....I NEVER go direct with any cruiseline.

I read it, perhaps Seabourn lost the email or because of reduced personnel during the holidays, I really can't explain what motives they would have for not getting back to you. That's why I suggested in my last post to go direct with a TA.

Yes, an experienced TA with a tie to SB is your best bet.

Host Dan

I read it, perhaps Seabourn lost the email or because of reduced personnel during the holidays, I really can't explain what motives they would have for not getting back to you. That's why I suggested in my last post to go direct with a TA.

I did get a call from a Seabourn rep yesterday, regarding my query. In any case, I am going to take your advise and have my local TA, (who I work with regularly), give them a call on Tuesday. Thanks

Archived