Cruise Like a Norwegian Ringtone

WaldosPepper

where do you click to download :confused:

i click the link, then click on iphone, and i get pages and pages of gibberish

:confused::confused:

Read the directions. You need to download with iTunes.

iPhone Installation:

• Launch iTunes.
  • Double-click (.m4r) CruiseLikeaNorwegianRTInstrumental.m4r file.
  • The file will automatically load into your iTunes Ringtones library.
  • Connect iPhone to sync computer.
  • Under device settings, select Ringtones tab.
  • Check Sync Ringtones box and all or selected ringtones.
  • If choosing Selected Ringtones, select CruiseLikeaNorwegianRTInstrumental and sync.
  • Following iPhone sync, CruiseLikeaNorwegianRTInstrumental will appear in Settings / Sound options on iPhone.

When I RIGHT CLICK on the file (to SAVE to my computer), it does not offer "save file as", instead it is "save link as".

I only see gibberish as well.

I am not a total newbie to downloading files (this appears as a LINK - at least in Firefox) this is just odd!

Tom

I had one heck of a time trying to get the download done properly for my Android, and finally had to engage the services of my IT guru son. :eek: He just about pulled his hair out, but finally got it done for me. I'm glad I'm not the only one who had trouble getting it to work, and really glad I'm not the only silly fool who loves the ringtone! :D

I had one heck of a time trying to get the download done properly for my Android, and finally had to engage the services of my IT guru son. :eek: He just about pulled his hair out, but finally got it done for me. I'm glad I'm not the only one who had trouble getting it to work, and really glad I'm not the only silly fool who loves the ringtone! :D

Android as well here. Perhaps your son could write up some tech notes for those of us who are apparently inept! ;)

Tom

I am not a total newbie to downloading files

Tom

i have been trying all day, i still dont have it

can someone re post a working link

on the NCL website i get all gibberish when i click the only "click" able link

for the iphone, what gives?

:confused::(

Well, here is the link he used: http://www2.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/media-downloads&cid=SM_NCL_GLO_N-A_FBK_BKN_NA_BrandMedia_XXXXXXX_XXXXXXX

We tried to follow the very simple instructions on the page, but for some reason the file would not save in the "folder" the way the instructions indicated.

As near as I can figure, he ended up somehow sending it as a text message to my phone, then opened and saved the file to my phone, and then selected that file as my ringtone.

I'll try and get better info on exactly how he did it, and post that as soon as I can.

Archived