port canaveral hotels

mscruise64

There are no hotels in Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach that will shuttle all the way from MCO in Orlando, 45 minutes (or more) away. There is a forum here called North American Homeports, and under that is Florida Departures. There you will find everything you want to know about Port Canaveral. This question is asked at least weekly, if not more often. EM

i prefer the Cocoa Beach locale over the port locale...we just stayed at the Comfort using their Fly-Snooze and Cruise pkg but the shuttle thru Travelynx was chaotic and hectic and very DISORGANIZED on cruise day and we waited awhile for it when we arrived at the airport.

last year we stayed at the Radisson but booked our shuttle from the airport with Beachline and we feel they did the better job but cruise day was also hectic and disorganized thru the hotel with their shuttle.

if i had to stay again in the PC area i would choose Cocoa Beach locale book private car/limo and use a taxi to the port the next day.

as someone mentioned check out the Florida Departure board for all the recommends.

Archived