Time changes on cell phone over bermuda triangle

sweetcupcakegrl

My newly married husband and I, was on the oasis last year and we were going through the bermuda triangle, he noticed his CELL phone said the date which was March 26, 1986, is there a time warp on the ships? The time read it was 2:30 pm, and it was pitch black outside as we were upstairs waiting for our time for dinner and I noticed I left the room it was close to 8:30 pm. Our dinner reservation was for 9 and it was the middle of winter here so we left ft. lauderdale at 5pm on Nov 26 on the Oasis, so why should it read this way.. would someone know why?

Is there a captian or co-captian tell us?

I tried to tell my superiors about this when I returned to work and they did not know. Can anyone tell us why did we go through a time warp?

is that what happens when planes disappear?

My newly married husband and I, was on the oasis last year and we were going through the bermuda triangle, he noticed his CELL phone said the date which was March 26, 1986, is there a time warp on the ships? The time read it was 2:30 pm, and it was pitch black outside as we were upstairs waiting for our time for dinner and I noticed I left the room it was close to 8:30 pm. Our dinner reservation was for 9 and it was the middle of winter here so we left ft. lauderdale at 5pm on Nov 26 on the Oasis, so why should it read this way.. would someone know why?

Is there a captian or co-captian tell us?

I tried to tell my superiors about this when I returned to work and they did not know. Can anyone tell us why did we go through a time warp?

is that what happens when planes disappear?

of course there is a time warp in the Bermuda triangle. But there weren't cell phones in 1986...or very few anyway. More than likely it had to do with the satellite or cell tower the ship was using and the date set there. or it picked up an anomaly and went to an internal date and time that was set way back when.

Its also an issue when you use one technology for time and date that doesn't always work....

You're kidding, right?

Edited to add - I read some of your other posts, and I now don't think you are kidding.

I went back and read some of her posts. Very confusing. This one is her "newly married husband"... on others she is with her husband - and/or grandchildren. She works behind the desk on an NCL ship BUT she lives in a "fly in park". Those are very expensive homes that you fly into because you own a plane. Then she has a vacation place in the Caribbean. She seems to have a different scenario for every post.

I went back and read some of her posts. Very confusing. This one is her "newly married husband"... on others she is with her husband - and/or grandchildren. She works behind the desk on an NCL ship BUT she lives in a "fly in park". Those are very expensive homes that you fly into because you own a plane. Then she has a vacation place in the Caribbean. She seems to have a different scenario for every post.

..maybe she lives IN the Bermuda Triangle?........:eek:

Archived