Taxi from LAX to Long Beach

Mist_ynight

Can anyone tell me what a taxi from Los Angeles Airport to Long Beach would be? I booked a hotel that doesn't have a shuttle and I'm thinking maybe I should look for one with a shuttle cause it looks like a decent taxi ride.

Google says anywhere from $75 to $89 depending on traffic by cab. I don't think you're going to find a hotel in Long Beach that offers free shuttle from LAX.

Can you fly in directly to LGB?

We got a ride from a friend from LAX to the Long Beach Pier, but on the return trip we got quoted $60 from the pier to LAX, without tip. This was just a taxi in the taxi line. We went with another couple going to near LAX and we split it with them. Maybe you could find someone on your roll call to share??

The van ride can save money but go all over heck..and just because you arrange it, it does not mean it won't wait to fill..I'd say I had a 90 minute ride each way, off hours all over..going was tougher than coming home as I was already 8 hrs late..I just get hotels on both ends of cruise if at all possible,,,Sarah

Love the pre-quote cab idea...Sarah

We took a taxi to and from the Sheraton LAX. Probably about 20-25 minutes after disembarking, we were at the airport. It was a Saturday morning about 8 a.m. and traffic was light. It took a little bit longer to get to the ship.

We were on the Carnival Spirit cruise before xmas out of San Pedro; flew into LAX from Seattle. I used Road Runner shuttle and was very impressed; cost us (me, wife, and son) $100 for the trip to the terminal and back to the airport. Very impressed with their service; just call to let them know that you're ready for pick-up and they were there in 10 minutes, plus there were only the three of us and no side trips! Highly recommended.

Archived