Port Canaveral to Kennedy SC

MikeyB

Hello

NCL offers a tour for $89. I looked up the Kennedy Space center and I noticed that admission was less than $50.

So..Could anyone tell me if there is a bus that runs to KSC from the Port Canaveral area?

If not, what does a cab cost?

Thanks

Hello

NCL offers a tour for $89. I looked up the Kennedy Space center and I noticed that admission was less than $50.

So..Could anyone tell me if there is a bus that runs to KSC from the Port Canaveral area?

If not, what does a cab cost?

Thanks

No shuttle bus that I'm aware of, a cab would likely be in the $35 + tip range, each way. I don't know if you could take Space Coast Transit between those two points, although I expect that if you can, it will involve at least one transfer and take a good couple hours anyhow out of your day.

I'm also looking at the same thing. But there are 5 of us and if I go with NCL it will cost us over $400. So was thinking about a taxi or one of the shuttle services. I know they go from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral cruise port but don't know if they will do a short trip like this for a reasonable price. Anyone know? Was also thinking about getting a rental car for the day but that would take some time getting to the rental agency & getting the car. We don't get into port until noon & KSC closes at 6 so not a lot of time to waste.

I'm also looking at the same thing. But there are 5 of us and if I go with NCL it will cost us over $400. So was thinking about a taxi or one of the shuttle services. I know they go from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral cruise port but don't know if they will do a short trip like this for a reasonable price. Anyone know? Was also thinking about getting a rental car for the day but that would take some time getting to the rental agency & getting the car. We don't get into port until noon & KSC closes at 6 so not a lot of time to waste.

I'd probably just take a cab--they are pretty plentiful at the port. Make sure you have the dispatch number so you can call them for pickup when you're ready to leave, I don't know if there's actually a cab stand with them lined up at KSC, I kind of doubt it.

Archived