Pride Mexican Riviera Excursions

sgriff17

Although Ive searched and read, then searched some more...does anyone who has done this route have any personal ideas for exursions? We just can't decide what we want to do. We're going to PV, Mazatlan, and Cabo. Have some ideas from reading reviews...just wondering if any recent cruisers are out there.

Does anyone have any good/bad of any tour operators? What NOT to miss, what TO miss? :D

thanks all!

Although Ive searched and read, then searched some more...does anyone who has done this route have any personal ideas for exursions? We just can't decide what we want to do. We're going to PV, Mazatlan, and Cabo. Have some ideas from reading reviews...just wondering if any recent cruisers are out there.

Does anyone have any good/bad of any tour operators? What NOT to miss, what TO miss? :D

thanks all!

We have a group message board that you are welcome to visit - we'll be on the Pride in February and there's a ton of information about our ports of call on the group board. You'l have to join to access the information - as long as you ignore the group specific information, you'll find it can be very helpful. Here it is:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/volleyballcruise2006/

You can also check out the ports of call boards at Cruise Critic - bleow the cruise line boards. There's a lot of good information there also.

Good luck.

Sailfish - thanks, i'll do that!!!

SoccerMom - were any of those done through Carnival? Im interested in the horses idea - any info on that?

nb1mom - i think it was YOUR review that got us interested in the Canopy Tour, I cant WAIT! Was that through carnival or independent??

thanks all!

The Dolphin Swim was thru Carnival (I think that may be the only way to do it.) It is expensive but well worth it.

Randi's Happy Horses is booked directly with Randi. I don't have her email but either someone here has it or go to the Mexixan Riviera forum on Cruise Critic and it will be there. Randi is wonderful and the horseback riding on the beach is incredible.

Elise

Archived