Top Chef

michelle1836

Wow! How do you remember all that info? I have seen every episode at least once and since BRAVO replays often, most more than once, but I can't remember all those details from seasons past! Good for Y'all! :)

We are getting to the 'nitty-gritty' in Texas! I'm glad Paul is still in it and with Grayson gone, he's my pick. Being a Texan himself, I guess it's appropriate that he win! :D

Wow! How do you remember all that info? I have seen every episode at least once and since BRAVO replays often, most more than once, but I can't remember all those details from seasons past! Good for Y'all! :)

We are getting to the 'nitty-gritty' in Texas! I'm glad Paul is still in it and with Grayson gone, he's my pick. Being a Texan himself, I guess it's appropriate that he win! :D

Or at least an 'adopted' Texan!

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly, TOP CHEF Texas has come to an end. I'm glad if Grayson couldn't win that Paul did! I'm looking forward to the Reunion next week, after that I guess I'll have to find something else to watch on Wednesday nights! :(

Definitely tuning in for the reunion. I was very happy that Paul won over Sarah. I was getting a bit worried however when the judges were commenting about how she had continued to think outside the box and challenge herself.

another cheer for Paul here! glad he won. the talk among the judges made it seem like Sarah would win but I guess that was their intention. Glad the Texan won.

I'll be going to sleep early on Wednesdays now..... until next season :D

The way they edited the judges comments made me think it would be Sara. So we were happily surprised that it was Paul!

Now to all the cattiness on the reunion show.... :eek:

and of course Heather still refused to apologize. they made it seem like sarah and lindsey made amends with bev.

did they ever announce the fan favorite? they didnt during the show :(

Malibu Chris of course. they announced it on "Watch What Happens"

I figured. there was one person who always had the most votes by texts every week!! anyone else notice it was the same person? Guess she was on Team Malibu

• 2 weeks later...

Archived