More Breakaway Itineraries Announced

Cubechick

The 19th is my big cousin's bday too and I am preparing the party right now. And he was born in 1974. :) Boy, I am just thinking, what a GREAT bday present it would make if I book him the Breakaway for his 40th. :D Hmm, I might just do that!.

i was born in '74 as well :cool:

i didnt even think of it as a 40th birthday cruise, i just looked at it as a cruise. even more the reason :p

if on the NCL website you just book a 9-14 day cruise out of n.y. in jan of 2014 it comes up. it wont let you select the ship and the port/date. you have to just pic the date.

it does seam a bit expensive, but hey you only turn 40 once.

Given that there are only two sailings on the 12 nighter, I would not expect it to come down. If the ship did the same great itinerary the whole season, it might, but given the awful itinerary on the 7 nighter, I imagine the 12 nighter will sell briskly and there will be no need to discount.

I maybe wrong but I think the Gem only did 11 and 10 nighters in January this year also. After those 4 sailings in January this year...it was the terrible 7 night itinerary. I am still betting on the prices coming down.

You're the one injecting ridiculously unnecessary drama by using provocative language like "beware", "suck", "freezing cold and miserable", and posting in a screaming large italicized font. :rolleyes:

Thats cause I like it that way!:D

The 12 day looks nice, but I have to sail school vacation weeks. I agree, the Bahamas/florida itinerary is for the birds! No Breakaway for me either.

Not itineraries designed for teachers. Twelve day nice but impossible, and Bahamas is lame....guess I will stick with the Epic...

@ TomCruises. Cruising is so much more than a method of transport to the tropics for us. We love being on the ship the minute we step foot on board no matter the weather. And if the weather is really bad, that's what the spa is for. :D Everyone cruises for their own reasons. Heck, I'm sailing the 1 nighter out of NYC at the end of the month. I'm pretty sure we won't hit tropical weather and I'll still have a blast!

Hot Tub - check

Restaurants - check

Bars - check

Entertainment - check

Service with a smile - check

Good friends - check

On the sea - check check check

Bravo Mooder--well said. You sound like my kind of cruiser

@ TomCruises. Cruising is so much more than a method of transport to the tropics for us. We love being on the ship the minute we step foot on board no matter the weather. And if the weather is really bad, that's what the spa is for. :D Everyone cruises for their own reasons. Heck, I'm sailing the 1 nighter out of NYC at the end of the month. I'm pretty sure we won't hit tropical weather and I'll still have a blast!

Hot Tub - check

Restaurants - check

Bars - check

Entertainment - check

Good friends - check

Hot Tub - check

Restaurants - check

Bars - check

Entertainment - check

Good friends - check

Indeed as well.

(I don't know how to quote two separate posts!)

Indeed as well.

(I don't know how to quote two separate posts!)

Little lesson, to quote mutiple posts, instead of the word "Quote" click on the " to the right of it for all but the last one, which you click on the word "Quote". If you are reading and quoting as you go and then realize you don't want to quote anymore, just click on the word "Quote" on the last one you already clicked on the " .....it won't double the quote.

Little lesson, to quote mutiple posts, instead of the word "Quote" click on the " to the right of it for all but the last one, which you click on the word "Quote". If you are reading and quoting as you go and then realize you don't want to quote anymore, just click on the word "Quote" on the last one you already clicked on the " .....it won't double the quote.

Sweet. Thanks. I learn something new everyday on these boards!

You could join us for that awful BREAKAWAY cruise in the Winter out of NY...So bad we booked a B2B2B2B 1/17, 1/19, 1/31 or 2/2...2014.

HOLY CRAP MARGARET! I'd love to, so let me know when they have that $99 special...then we'll call Aimee & Mary Lynne also :)

Archived