Laundry packages

dakrewser

So is there a price list per item somewhere. ???

Then it would be easier to see unlimited vs. per item works best for

someone.

thanks.

You will see it onboard. You can also call ship services. The problem is that the prices are now varying per ship and sailing, length, etc. I noticed on the P'dam it was pricier than it used to be (not sure if it was because we were in Europe or not) and others have posted the same.

the old unlimited laundry package used to $7 per day on average - I think it may be higher now on certain sailings - rather to take you down the garden path, you might want to check with ship services directly. JMO and experience:)

So is there a price list per item somewhere. ???

Then it would be easier to see unlimited vs. per item works best for

someone.

I have a per item price list from a recent cruise. It's much too long to type the whole thing up, but here are a few examples:

walking shorts: $3.50

polo/t-shirt: $3.00

undershirt: $2.00

undershort/panty: $2.00

brassiere: $2.00

If there's something in particular you want to know the price of, please ask. I'll post it if it's on the list. Also, the dry cleaning prices, if you like.

It's clear to me that it's more expensive to pay by the piece than to toss a few things in a bag.

Thanks yes, I would like the price for a blouse to be washed and pair of women's slacks. also men's jeans. those are the items we will need washed.

thank you Ruth

I have a per item price list from a recent cruise. It's much too long to type the whole thing up, but here are a few examples:

walking shorts: $3.50

polo/t-shirt: $3.00

undershirt: $2.00

undershort/panty: $2.00

brassiere: $2.00

If there's something in particular you want to know the price of, please ask. I'll post it if it's on the list. Also, the dry cleaning prices, if you like.

It's clear to me that it's more expensive to pay by the piece than to toss a few things in a bag.

Thanks yes, I would like the price for a blouse to be washed and pair of women's slacks. also men's jeans. those are the items we will need washed.

And also men's dress shirts and pants - might as well ask for the suit price, too.

shirt/blouse washed $3.50 dry cleaned & pressed $5.00

trousers/jeans/pants/slacks washed $4.00 dry cleaned & pressed $5.00

suit dry cleaned & pressd 2-pc. $9.00; 3-pc $10.25

Archived