Liberty Room 2474 Question

Hello. My DH and I are booking this ship and room 2474 is available. We can tell from the deck plans that it is larger than a standard OV BUT we have heard several conflicting statements. An extensive Google search did provide some pix but not all the answers. I have heard that they have floor to ceiling windows, some say it has 2 picture windows. It is an aft OV. Has anyone stayed in this room? Thanks for any help you can give.

The floor to ceiling window are up on spa deck, so I can postively say that you have mixed up some things.

There should be two windows and its larger, suite size, but a LOT of vibration. If you dont mind your cabin vibrating all the time, the extra space is nice.

Thanks, I read two different post from two different people and one said two windows and one said floor to ceiling windows. We stayed in a porthole room on the Fascination last year and I really didn't care for it, so I am thinking I wouldn't care for Aft either. We will just get an inside room on Lido. Thanks for your help :)

• 10 months later...

We have stayed in 2470 twice and our friends have stayed in 2473 twice as well. Those two cabins both have 2 normal size OV windows. 2474 does not have large floor to ceiling windows. It will have standard size and will be somewhat recessed due to being on the corner. The cabin door is inside a little foyer, accessed through another door from the hall, along with the door to 2472. I can tell you that 2470 and 2473, which appear larger in the plans like 2474, was over 300sqft. I must warn you that you will feel pretty good vibration pulling in and out of port. There is also some shuttering and vibrating while sailing along as well. None of it bothered us at all but thought I would mention it in case you are sensitive to it.

Archived