grumpy posters

esimon

Posting this while on board the Navigator. We feel so lucky to be here....last night I mentioned to the sommelier in La Veranda that the wine was wonderful. He asked if I'd like a bottle for my cabin......just an example of how the service has been. My life will be way too short to have wasted it being grumpy!

Posting this while on board the Navigator. We feel so lucky to be here....last night I mentioned to the sommelier in La Veranda that the wine was wonderful. He asked if I'd like a bottle for my cabin......just an example of how the service has been. My life will be way too short to have wasted it being grumpy!

You're off again? Barbara & I are green with envy. Have a lovely cruise.

Thanks, Tom! That bottle of wine would taste even better if you and Barbara were here to share it!

Kathy, I forgot that you were on this cruise. The last time we saw you was on the Navigator in the Caribbean (seems so long ago). I must say that no one can be grumpy around you and your DH;)

Seriously....you started this mess so don't police the board either...

and thank you so very much for proving my point -- I started saying I don't understand why some people (like yourself) pick at everything --

I didn't start so nit pikers could pik -- it was to discuss why they do --

and some of us don't

Archived