OnlIne Activities Waivers

This year for our cruise which start in 41 days YEAH.... I was able to sign the activities waivers forms online for all of us, including my 2 daughters 14 and 16, does that mean that I will not need to go stand in line with them at each activities on the first day to get them checked in? Do we get the bracelets when we check in for the cruise, that would be terrific.

This year for our cruise which start in 41 days YEAH.... I was able to sign the activities waivers forms online for all of us, including my 2 daughters 14 and 16, does that mean that I will not need to go stand in line with them at each activities on the first day to get them checked in? Do we get the bracelets when we check in for the cruise, that would be terrific.

We did all of our waivers online as well for Allure but upon boarding the computer system had not yet updated with the new current passenger list, so anyone who wanted to zipline or surf had to fill out the paper waiver all over again anyways. As had been suggested here we immediately went to checkout the zip line after embarking (least crowded) and this is when we had the issue.

At one point later in the week the computers were down and even though the kids had their wristbands they required the parents to be there again regardless.

If it's immediately after boarding that you are concerned about, I'd say stay nearby - I hear that the delayed-computer issue was quote common, and without a parent to sign the kids are turned away. The issue later in the week seemed isolated.

Wow, it would be great if you could do that. We took grandchildren on a cruise and it took a significant amount of time and paperwork to get all the waivers signed. (7 kids)

I wonder if it is possible to do it online if not the parents?

Wow, it would be great if you could do that. We took grandchildren on a cruise and it took a significant amount of time and paperwork to get all the waivers signed. (7 kids)

I wonder if it is possible to do it online if not the parents?

On Oasis and Allure (possibly some other class ships, but I'm not seeing an online option for the rock wall for my Jewel cruise.) you go online and sign the waivers for each person including the adults. Once the waivers are signed, the kids can be on their own. The only issue is once in a while something snafus and parents have reported going ashore and their kids are stuck with no signed waiver and no adult around to sign, so that's why I suggested that the adult be available when the first activity is attempted, so the kids can find you if there is an issue. But we had no issues...on Flowrider they checked our Seapass and gave us an arm band (and if they leave the band on, they won't need to check in again). On the Zipline, they swipe your card and you're good to go.

Paperwork for 7 will chew into a lot of pool time!:eek: Hope you can sign online for your cruise!

FYI- This is just our experience, I don't know how often it happens, but I filled out our online waivers a month before our May 1st Allure Cruise. When we got on board, there was no record of it, so we had to do it again. Since we got on the ship early and used the zipline when very few people were there, it wasn't a huge inconvenience but later when it got more crowded that line got huge because everyone was having to do this.

On Oasis and Allure (possibly some other class ships, but I'm not seeing an online option for the rock wall for my Jewel cruise.) you go online and sign the waivers for each person including the adults. Once the waivers are signed, the kids can be on their own. The only issue is once in a while something snafus and parents have reported going ashore and their kids are stuck with no signed waiver and no adult around to sign, so that's why I suggested that the adult be available when the first activity is attempted, so the kids can find you if there is an issue. But we had no issues...on Flowrider they checked our Seapass and gave us an arm band (and if they leave the band on, they won't need to check in again). On the Zipline, they swipe your card and you're good to go.

Paperwork for 7 will chew into a lot of pool time!:eek: Hope you can sign online for your cruise!

Yes, the first day was largely spent filling out forms; rock climbing, ice skating, kids club, etc.

It will probably be a while before we take all 7 again, though we had a wonderful time and they were well-behaved. Flights and cruise for 9, plus hotels, car rental, etc.--not going to doing that every year!

Archived