wave runner with teen driver

nw2this

If anyone has done the wave runner tour with a teen, I know the rules is that teens can drive but only if they ride alone. I really want to know is if this rule is enforced.

Might they let a teen drive if riding with an adult?

There is no driver's license required. Someone with a credit card needs to leave an cc imprint and agree to pay for damages in the event of a collision. All drivers or passengers must sign a liability waiver.

You can switch out eligible drivers as much as you want. The clock continues to run while you do so.

We used Fatfish which I highly recommend. We all signed waivers. I was told that you could drive as long as you were 14 years old. We did book 2 to a jet ski. Quite a wild and bumpy ride. I loved it. Drove through some mangroves, Stopped at Starfish beach, then onto stingray city. This great ray named Freckles meets up with our guide all the time. We got to hold it , kiss it and got a back massage from her. Then we headed to a reef to do some great snorkeling. Tons of fish. Had a great time.

We used Fatfish which I highly recommend. We all signed waivers. I was told that you could drive as long as you were 14 years old. We did book 2 to a jet ski. Quite a wild and bumpy ride. I loved it. Drove through some mangroves, Stopped at Starfish beach, then onto stingray city. This great ray named Freckles meets up with our guide all the time. We got to hold it , kiss it and got a back massage from her. Then we headed to a reef to do some great snorkeling. Tons of fish. Had a great time.

Thanks for that info. I'm pretty torn between Fat Fish and Island Marketing. Island Marketing is not going to let my teen drive with me as a passenger, so this may just tip the scale toward Fat Fish.

Archived