Costa Pacifica

jotabecu

Answers to your question would depend on many factors, including itinerary, season, etc. You'd probably be better off reading the member cruise reviews for the Pacifica, both the good and the bad, to get a reasonable idea of what to expect.

Thanks, I am booked March 28 Eastern Mediterranean out of Savona.

I tried not to be too specific since Costa forums are not too active and was looking for any input.

Thanks, I am booked March 28 Eastern Mediterranean out of Savona.

I tried not to be too specific since Costa forums are not too active and was looking for any input.

As this forum is not so active as others (e.g Carnival) then it is imperative that you asked specific questions with as much detail as possible.

If someone asks "What's your opinion about Costa", then they will not get many answers, if any.

There is a whole lot of knowledge on this Costa board, real cruisers and not armchair cruisers or trolls.

Ron

But he should still check out the Costa Pacifica member cruise reviews. There are lots of them and he'll probably find the answers to his questions in one or more of them first, and then ask for specifics on the forum.

Chuck,

I agree 100%, people first have to help themselves.

Ron

Archived