Once Onoboard, FOS, Where to purchase pop cards?

Gizzy02

Hello,

Just wondering, once we get on the FOS, where can we purchase the pop cards for my kids & husband? This is our first time on Royal.

I want to use my on board credit I have so I'm going to wait till we board.

THanks!!

Linda:)

Head up to the windjammer for the welcome aboard lunch. They will be set up just outside the entrance. Quick and easy!

We bought my sons in advance but they were selling them outside of the Windjammer. FYI- my son, who drinks a lot of soft drinks outside of home, often picked chocolate milk over soft drink @ meals. I should have saved my $$$

When we sailed last there was a table set up right after we crossed the pang plank. Also up at windjammer. That is where you can buy a bug as well. Otherwise you can get just the sticker for your sea pass. You don't have to have a mug to have the drink package. Sometimes it is a pain to have to carry it around. You can bring the mug back for future cruises if you want.

You can purchase the Coke package before you sail. Just login to RCIs website and there should be an option to purchse it under your reservation.

You can also purchase the pakage at the bars around the ship once you get on board.

Yes..However the OP wants to use OBC..so the drink pkg. needs to be purchased after boarding..Beside the WJ...tables will also be set up in the Promenade to purchase most anything they are trying to upsell you on ;):)

Yes..However the OP wants to use OBC..so the drink pkg. needs to be purchased after boarding..Beside the WJ...tables will also be set up in the Promenade to purchase most anything they are trying to upsell you on ;):)

You're absolutely right, I missed that part. :o

I just like doing it ahead of time since they print the Coke logo on the Seapass. I don't like the little stickers. I'm not sure why, I'm just weird that way. :D

Archived