Darwin car hire and overnight parking

Parapara

Hi!

I am wondering if any one can hekp in regard to where you would park a car if hiring one for a couple of days in Darwin. Can it be parked at the cruise terminal and if not can it be parked somewhere close and safe?

Thanks.

there is not really anywhere to park a car where the cruise ships leave from, and the area is a bit dodgy anyway, not during the day but of a night time. i work for a rental car company in Darwin and if u hired a car off my company we would let u leave the car in our yard, (not chasing any business just making a point) but failing that there r a couple of multi story car parks in the Darwin CBD that u could park the car. but my other suggestion is return the car then get another 1 when u get back.

Hi!

I am wondering if any one can hekp in regard to where you would park a car if hiring one for a couple of days in Darwin. Can it be parked at the cruise terminal and if not can it be parked somewhere close and safe?

Thanks.

Do you mind me asking what you would use the hire car for?

Although we hired a car in Darwin, we also went on an excellent tour I found at the Mindil Markets, which visited Kakadu and returned late at night (much more interesting and better than driving long distances).

Archived