Pins for Pin Collectors...

a4ofspades

Ok, did a search and saw several threads on the pins BUT I'm just back from a cruise so it's back to reality and super busy so starting a new thread...

received 2 on this cruise and I don't do anything with them so I'm offering what I have to anyone who wants them:

1 reads Carnival Imagination

1 reads Imagination

2 read Carnival Triumph

2 read Carnival Glory

Not sure what I did with the rest of them but before these get lost as well...let me know if you want them and how to send.

Ps...had a great time as per usual and will try to find some time to post some changes I noticed. :)

Ok, did a search and saw several threads on the pins BUT I'm just back from a cruise so it's back to reality and super busy so starting a new thread...

received 2 on this cruise and I don't do anything with them so I'm offering what I have to anyone who wants them:

1 reads Imagination

2 read Carnival Triumph

2 read Carnival Glory

Not sure what I did with the rest of them but before these get lost as well...let me know if you want them and how to send.

Ps...had a great time as per usual and will try to find some time to post some changes I noticed. :)

Hmmm. Wish you could have posted this a few weeks ago. I was lacking a couple of pins from a couple of past cruises, one for the Imagination, and one for the Sensation, I was able to purchase them on eBay. Oh well...

1 reads Imagination

2 read Carnival Triumph

2 read Carnival Glory

Hold on to them I know someone that is interested ( he is a fellow CC'r).

Thanks

What I have seen are generic "platinum" pins that say platinum on them but do not list the ship name. In the gift shop you can buy a pin with the ship name, but they are MUCH larger than the ones many of us collect to put on hats, lanyards, etc.

I don't care if I have to pay for a pin, but I wish they would sell ones that are the same size as the ones we have collected for years!

What I have seen are generic "platinum" pins that say platinum on them but do not list the ship name. In the gift shop you can buy a pin with the ship name, but they are MUCH larger than the ones many of us collect to put on hats, lanyards, etc.

I don't care if I have to pay for a pin, but I wish they would sell ones that are the same size as the ones we have collected for years!

We are platinum and have always received a pin with the ships name on it. Just got our 2nd Dream pin in Oct. Haven't received a generic pin that says platinum yet.

• 2 weeks later...
Platinum pax still get the pins, got mine last week for Fascination. I always give them away.

Hi Southern Caribbean44 or other CC'ers who can help :D:

Would you have a Fascination pin available? I tried unsuccessfully to get one on the ship, so I am still looking for one.

Please contact me at: MrBaker AT mail.com

Thanks!

Don

Hi Southern Caribbean44 or other CC'ers who can help :D:

Would you have a Fascination pin available? I tried unsuccessfully to get one on the ship, so I am still looking for one.

Please contact me at: MrBaker AT mail.com

Thanks!

Don

Hi Don

Yes, I still have my Fascination pin, would be more than happy to give it to you. Will send you an email tomorrow.

Platinum pax still get the pins, got mine last week for Fascination. I always give them away.

Most ships have gone to the generic Platinum pins.

Some ships still have the old ones until they run out.

New pins are coming to Platinum and Milestone members with the "new Loyalty Program"...that will be ship specific (and not just generic Platinum)

Until then, if the ship is out the of old pins...Platinum members will get the generic.

Archived