Hawaii 2014

Brig273

Does anyone know when the Hawaii February 2014 cruises become available to book? I know what cabin I want and I want to make sure I get it! Thanks!
Same time the cruises after April 2013 are released: in March or April. You can keep checking the Princess website or someone is sure to post here when they're released. Some TAs send advance notice to their customers as they get the schedules ahead of the public release so you can also ask your TA to let you know so you can book the cabin you want as soon as bookings open.

Same time the cruises after April 2013 are released: in March or April. You can keep checking the Princess website or someone is sure to post here when they're released. Some TAs send advance notice to their customers as they get the schedules ahead of the public release so you can also ask your TA to let you know so you can book the cabin you want as soon as bookings open.

Thanks for the quick response. We don't have a TA. We just book directly with Princess. I'll just keep checking the website. And I'll be sure to visit the future cruise desk when we're on the Crown in Feb :-)

My friend got married on Princess. We all booked through her travel agent. She had 30 people on that cruise and all we got was a bottle of wine from her TA. My friend should have gotten an OBC! So I wasn't really impressed. I actually love dealing wihth Princess, their customer service is always so nice and efficent when I call, something that's hard to find in this day and age!

Been on 9 cruises since 1990,3 Princess, 3 RCCL, 2 Celebrity and Disney Dream. We have received OBC 6 times , twice got major upgrades 2-3 weeks before cruise. I have checked direct with cruise lines and always got equal to or lower prices using a TA. I'm sure this doesn't happen all the time, but I wouldn't count it out especially in a soft economy. Good Luck either way

Charlie

Been on 9 cruises since 1990,3 Princess, 3 RCCL, 2 Celebrity and Disney Dream. We have received OBC 6 times , twice got major upgrades 2-3 weeks before cruise. I have checked direct with cruise lines and always got equal to or lower prices using a TA. I'm sure this doesn't happen all the time, but I wouldn't count it out especially in a soft economy. Good Luck either way
Celebrity and RCCL have a very different pricing structure from Princess so it's comparing apples with oranges. Princess allows TAs to discount cruise prices so a good TA who specializes in Princess and books a lot of Princess cruises can often offer a 10-20% discount, plus perks such as an OBC. They work off volume and have group prices even if you're not in a specific group. When I booked my Celebrity cruise, all I got was an OBC and pre-paid gratuities, far less than I get with my usual TA when I book Princess.

Archived