Miami hotel pre-cruise

TakeAHike

Our flight is scheduled to arrive into MIA at 9:00 pm the night prior to sailing. I am looking for a convenient, CLEAN hotel for the night. I am considering the hotel at the airport terminal for convenience, but have read some pretty mixed reviews. If I am not staying at the airport hotel, I prefer one with complimentary airport transfers.

Which brings me to the cab in the morning. I've read here on CC that there is a set cab fair from MIA to the port. How about surrounding hotels? If it matters, we are a family of 4.

Thank you in advance. I am REALLY looking forward to our April cruise now that my thermometer is reading -4. :eek:

The Florida departures board is your best bet.

If you don't land until 9 pm & you are leaving in the morning, I'd just book something cheap. Try Priceline.

When reading reviews you have to take them w/ a grain of salt. Many people only write to complain. If they are mixed, you are probably safe. If they are all bad, run but otherwise especially the major chains, you should be fine.

You might try Priceline for an airport hotel and keep it 3 stars or above. Odds are, they will have a free shuttle. You would then have the option the next morning of going back to the airport to grab a set-rate cab or taking a cab from the hotel (which may not then be fixed rate).

Archived