Harley davidson near port

msalzman1

My boys like Harley Shirts and I try to get them shirts when we are traveling. I looked on-line and I think that Pacific Harley has stores in the Mariott and the Hilton Village in Waikiki. We are staying near the Mariott and I plan to check there. We are sailing on September 15, 2012.

We rented Harleys in Kona last summer............not too far from where the tender is - head up the hill. If you look at the HD website most of the ports have a dealer. Some are easier to get to than others.

Highlight of DHs trip was riding the Harley..............fun way to see the island.

Hi, does anyone know if there is a harley shop near any of the poa ports. My husband tries to collect a shirt from all of our vacations. Thanks for the info.

There are Harley clothing stores on every island, not all have bikes to purchase or rent. Here's a link to the store locations:

http://www.allstays.com/c/harley-davidson-hawaii-locations.htm

My DH and I are Harley riders and purchased shirts from every island. If you can't make it to the store, contact them by phone and order a shirt by mail order. The women's shirts run smaller than actual size so best to order a size or two up.

Some of our favorites:

OAHU: clothing shops at Marriott Waikiki Beach, Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center, and Hilton Hawaiian Village.

MAUI: On Front Street in Lahaina (can also rent Harley by the hour)

Kauai: In Lihui, close to where the ship docks (can also rent Harley by the hour, a great way to tour the island, IMO)

Archived