3 or 4 night cruises out of Whittier?

rjm11

Has anyone replaced Cruise West's niche of 3 and 4 night cruises through Prince William Sound out of Whittier? I am hoping to do a primarily land tour next year, and originally planned to include this as part of it.... but I can't seem to find any outfitters who are doing this. There are 2 and 3 nights in Glacier Bay, but not PWS.....

Cruise West is no longer. They went belly up a year or two ago.

yes, that's why I was asking if anyone replaced their niche....

I know that some of the ships went to Innersea discoveries.... which looks really cool, but is only inside passage stuff (7 night).....

I'll check the Whittier chamber of commerce, but I'm guessing that these things won't be businesses that are based in Whittier.....

Actually there are at least a couple of boat operators in Whittier who will do overnight trips. Not sure if they will extend those to multiple nights and/or would do exactly what you are looking for, and/or at the price point you might be looking at, but I know there are options out of Whittier. That link mentioned above will direct you to them.

Archived