How good do you think my chances are of getting a upgrade

There are numerous threads here about D+ members never having gotten an upgrade. Our friends cruised their first time on RCI and were upgraded to a GS. We were thrilled for them and they had a great time. We've never been upgraded and we are Emerald. No biggie, our time will come. :D

this is our 4th with royal and they upgraded us to an owners suite. i guess they did this because i had the much sought after balcony/promenade combo. so excited

I do not think the OP is acting entitled, but is being a bit too hopeful. RCCL is running business and should maximize their profit. They have plenty of time to sell the suites on the OP's cruise. Final payment has not passed, so the sales are still on flux. Once OS are sold out some new bookings may elect higher level suites...If they do not, RCCL can drop the price of those suites, then people in OS, JS, etc may upsell themselves into bigger suites. RCCL does not need to give the OP a free upgrade if somebody (maybe OP's mother?) will pay to move up? it is way to early to imagine a free upgrade.

No I'm talking about you laughing at how my two most recent threads have just be disasters!!!!!! I don't blame you for not believing me. It's the Internet after all! And before you were so skeptical of me you were a big help.

For what it's worth,( and I know it's worth very little) I really wasn't lying or am lying now.

Darling, I feel for you because I'm in the younger age bracket. When I first started using online forums at about 14 or 15, my original threads were disasters, too. See - when people know that you're young, they either feel the need to pick on you (and accuse you of lying) or look out for you - "You aren't paying for this!" "Are your parents okay with this?" etc...

For me, I'm the Internet user in the household. My parents are older - my mother learned how to use e-mail just this year. My dad can use computers for work, but he learned years back that I was better at online research. I started booking our family's vacations starting around 14 years old (always with my parents' permission, of course).

Anyway, starting out in the online world was difficult, but I've since gotten the hang of it. I'd also say that my writing has matured because I like to convey to people that I am an intelligent, independent-thinker. Just remember that these people don't know you. All they know is what (and how!) you tell them.

Archived