250 point Latitudes milestone reward.

Beaver1975

Coka seems to like leather bound gifts...or gifts in general:D. I enjoyed reding the post. Nevertheless, I had hoped for more than an atlas for the milestone gift.

Coka seems quite interested in leather in general.hysterical2.gif

After our last meeting (Quest) she ended up with an unknown mans belt.....Mr. Coka wasn't with her on that cruise. :eek::D:eek:

Coka seems quite interested in leather in general.hysterical2.gif

After our last meeting (Quest) she ended up with an unknown mans belt.....Mr. Coka wasn't with her on that cruise. :eek::D:eek:

I don't know Coka but she sure seems fun! :p

Coka . . . I'm glad you're enjoying your goodies and have such a fun outlook on life!

Does anyone know if you still get any kind of gift / OBC for "moving up" between levels?

All of this discussion of leather-clad Greek gods has me confused and in Dutch with the spouse.

Why does NCL think anyone wants a leathered Greek god hangin' around the house? And,....how do they ship him?

The wife is in a tizzy at the thought of a guy like that tromping around the house. She's not considering all of the down-side----extra laundry,mouth to feed,where would I sleep?

I'm not really too excited about the prospect of attaining that Latitudes level!! :eek:

We have cruised many many times, but have no loyalty to any brand. We cruise by whats available on the date we need to go. Or based on an itinerary we want or ship we want to try, if the date is flexible. I dont see the reason to be loyal to any one particular line as the perks just dont justify it. And all of the cruise lines offer a good to great product as we have never had a bad cruise. Until there is some reason for me to stick with one brand, I will keep playing the field.

Archived