What is your favorite song to listen to when you're on a cruise?

westcruzer

Before our second cruise we were trying to pick songs we wanted to sing at the piano bar. My #1 pick-Don't stop believin'-Journey. Well, we didn't sing it at the piano bar but the band Asia that was on board played it at the farewell party. 3rd cruise was 6 weeks later-different ship. 1st seaday by the pool and the band sounds familiar:) It's Asia and they played it for us! It is now my cruise song. I also like anything Buffett. My 13 yr old sings Buffett. Walks around singing Boat Drinks.

My vote goes for "Red, Red Wine".

But, anything that has the island sound and island beat to remind me to relax and enjoy my cruise and forget about what faces me when the ship returns and it's time to get off! No problum mon...

This doesn't fit with the rest of the music on here but....Listening to Pavorotti as we sail out of Venice.

Tom

But of course! Great idea for my Mediterranean cruise this summer! I've only done Caribbean to this point so I hadn't thought about busting out the Italian opera.

This song has sat on the top of my cruise music playlist for my last 5 cruises and will probably still be at the top for my next 5 or 10 or 12 :D

It's just got one of those feel good rythms that makes ya want to dance.

Admitedly, it's not for everyone since it's The Venga Boys singing about 'fun' per-say on the beach ;)

Happy Sailings

Batty Batzo

Very nice. Thanks

I wanted to see what everyone listens to when they are cruising.

Please list a specific song(s) so others can check out that specific song. If you just say "anything by xxxxx" it's losing the purpose here to share great cruising songs.

Kenny Chesney - Old Blue Chair

Zack Brown Band - Toes

UB40 - Red Red Wine

Kenny Chesney/Uncle Kracker - When The Sun Goes Down

Styx- Come Sail Away:D

Van Morrison- Brown Eyed Girl

Jimmy Buffet- Margaritaville

There's some great songs here. I'll definitely be updating my cruise music playlist before my next cruise :D

This little playful song (from my personal top 10 cruise mood songs)

always makes me think of Senior Frogs and Margarittaville for some reason :D

Happy Sailings

Batty Batzo

Don't laugh... "Hot, Hot, Hot". Whenever we hear it, DH and I just grin at each other - on our first cruise on the Fantasy, seemed like every time we'd turn around we'd hear it. And it also brings back memories of conga-ing in the MDR. Heard it in the car yesterday, driving thru the slush and muck here in the northeast, DH just sighed and said "Is it cruising time again yet?"

Archived