What happens in between a back to back cruise

sayvan

We are on the Liberty leaving Feb 10 for 7 days out of Miami. We will then be transferring to the Valor on Feb 17 for 8 days out of Miami. Does anyone know what the routine is regarding leaving the first ship to board the second? Do you disembark with your luggage and hold onto it while waiting for the Valor to start the embarkation process? Any advice or experiences would be appreciated.

We are on the Liberty leaving Feb 10 for 7 days out of Miami. We will then be transferring to the Valor on Feb 17 for 8 days out of Miami. Does anyone know what the routine is regarding leaving the first ship to board the second? Do you disembark with your luggage and hold onto it while waiting for the Valor to start the embarkation process? Any advice or experiences would be appreciated.

I did B2B on different ships on different lines, so it was a little different.

I would try to wait until final call to leave Liberty. It will be around 10ish by then..walk down to where Valor is loading and see if the porters will take your bags, sometimes they will. Then you would just have to wait for them to let you inside the building.

Nothing happens, since its not technically a B2B. Its a almost B2B.

To be a B2B you would have to be staying on the same ship. Sorry, but I believe you are on your own to change ships.

PS as they said above, you would disembark the same as usual and then either walk or cab it to where the other ship is if its leaving from the same port.

Nothing happens, since its not technically a B2B. Its a almost B2B.

To be a B2B you would have to be staying on the same ship. Sorry, but I believe you are on your own to change ships.

PS as they said above, you would disembark the same as usual and then either walk or cab it to where the other ship is if its leaving from the same port.

Well there will be lots of time I suppose so the walk will be fine I am sure! Thanks for the info and that is what I figured. I also wondered if I would have to go through customs as well?

Well there will be lots of time I suppose so the walk will be fine I am sure! Thanks for the info and that is what I figured. I also wondered if I would have to go through customs as well?

Yes, you have to go through customs after each cruise. So it would be best to wait any buy any bottles of liquor on the second cruise.

Yes, even a real B2B, you do a walk thru of customs and back on the ship.

No difference than a regular cruise. Its two separate cruises, luckily two separate cruise credits :D

We were on the Valor in November-- the Glory was docked right in front of us.

If they're in the same locations, it's a short walk from one terminal to the other.

Thank you for replying. I found a picture on the POM webpage with 5 ships all lined up.

Actually on a real B2B you walk through Immigration, not customs.

A customs declaration form is not required until the end of the second "B".

Actually, we're just off a B2B, and the customs declarations form IS required - you go down to immigration/customs - show them your form and passport and they walk you right back up onto the ship.

OP - you can probably drop your luggage at Valor as early as 9:30am. They will let you into the building, but will make you wait before allowing you to go through the initial security screening up to where you get your sail and sign card. Have a great time on your B2B! What fun!

Archived