Manzanillo- Miramar or Colonial Tour?

chadsjewel

Absolutely LOVED the tour! Make sure you take the tour that goes to Comala, Sutchilan(sp) and the coffe co-op. It stops at a womderful little museum also. We booked through the ship. It was actually cheaper than the independants and who really wants to be 2 1/2 hours away from the ship without the ships guarantee. Lunch was incredible. The volcanos are magnificent. We brought coffee beans home from the coffee co-op. Incredible. Really my favorite excursion on the Mexican Riviera. In the town center/park in Comala they sell helado, ice cream/popsicle bars made of fruit. If you love coconut it will be one of the greatest treats you've ever had! I still daydream about it:) Have a Super time!!!! If you get car sick, take something before you leave for the excursion. The drive is a bit of a ride. On the way back you will be so worn out that you'll probably fall asleep. We all did:)

AGREE! The tour/s to the interior are really interesting with lovely scenery and a great lunch!!

We did it with a private driver because we don't like big buses but it was the same tour and we just thought it was so much more interesting than sitting on a beach(which you can do at the other ports!)

Just looked again and it appears that the Magic Pueblos Tour is the one that goes to the coffee place, and the Colonial Tour does not. The Colonial Tour mentions the Pyramid ruins, but the Magic Pueblos Tour has pictures of those as well. The Magic Pueblos Tour would save me $20 lol.

Archived