Shuttle FROM San Pedro--Timing?

croozer

I've taken a shared-van shuttle TO San Pedro for embarkation, and it's worked like a charm. This time, I'm arriving in San Pedro and am wondering what time to order the shuttle to pick me up. I'm in no hurry, so I'm happy to stay on the ship while the people with plane connections disembark. But I don't want to be waiting on the curb with my luggage for an hour, either. Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...
I've taken a shared-van shuttle TO San Pedro for embarkation, and it's worked like a charm. This time, I'm arriving in San Pedro and am wondering what time to order the shuttle to pick me up. I'm in no hurry, so I'm happy to stay on the ship while the people with plane connections disembark. But I don't want to be waiting on the curb with my luggage for an hour, either. Any suggestions?

Why not call the shuttle service you plan on using and ask them. Most shuttles will say to call when you get off the ship.

Why not call the shuttle service you plan on using and ask them. Most shuttles will say to call when you get off the ship.

Thanks--I did that. This isn't a shuttle to the airport, this is to home, so you need a reservation so they can coordinate people in your area. I figured this was THEIR business, so they must know what they're doing, but they pretty much left it up to me. I decided to schedule it for 10 a.m. I can relax in the Platinum/Elite lounge, get off the ship at around 9:45 a.m. and find the dispatcher on the ground at 10 a.m. I'd rather wait a bit than stress that a long line will hold me up and the San Fernando Valley shuttle will leave without me ;)

Archived