Dream - room right near the elevator???

tasha4860

I agree with the above-posters. We recently stayed in 2357 on Main Deck on the Dream, which was the first or second room off of the mid-ship elevators. I loved that location - so nice to step out of your room and be right at the stairs or elevators. A few times we heard some loud people walking by our room, but no noise from the elevators at all.

We havenn't ever been on deck 2, but we always pick a room by the elevator. Usually we are the first room off the elevator. We have been on Dream 3x so far, and only once was there a problem with noise.

It was the first week of April last year and some teens didn't know how to speak without yelling and some drunk woman was looking for her husband and probably her room late at night. She yelled Allen, Allen all the way down the hall.

I love the convenience of being by the midship elevator as it is convenient to everything. Enjoy the Dream.

We have been right by the elevators on all but one cruise without hearing much of anything. It was the time we were as far away from an elevator as it is possible to be that we had somebody's children nearby who loved to run up and down the hall slamming doors and shouting. I don't think they had "inside voices". Have no idea what the parents were doing.

Archived