That's weird on documents...

tracyd1014

You don't need your passport for an Alaska cruise if all goes well. Should something happen to you during the cruise and you need to fly back to the Lower 48, the airlines will require the passport.

Only if flying from Canada.

No passport required for US citizens if flying to the lower 48 from Alaska, just some sort of government issued picture ID such as a driver's license.

• 3 weeks later...

Just checked "MyPersonalizer" again and all the info is gone again. Had the green complete before. That is SO odd. Everything was filled in including emergency contacts and credit card number. And credit card or passports are not set to expire before our cruise. I think I will call Princess tomorrow. Thisisn't our first rodeo with them!

Put my info in the personalizer for the third time. Strange. This time I have done so AFTER the cruise is paid off. Yep, we're paid in full which I guess means we're really going again! It will be interesting to see if I'll need to put the passport info in again now. 121 days to go!

I'm 99% sure it's the credit card. It will not say "complete" unless the credit card is entered.:rolleyes:

Mine says complete for our upcoming cruise and I did not enter a credit card. I also skipped the credit card entry for our cruise last July (we wanted to wait until we got there to give it, though I do plan to add it prior to departure this time) and both mine and my husband's account stated they were "complete".

It is very odd that the system would require a credit card from some people and not others.

I'm on the same cruise and I didn't have any problems entering my information (well other than figuring out I had to put which passport issuer did them) and the information is still there. We only have our deposit down and booked through a TA.

Not sure why yours was having so many problems.

We're booked on the NB Island Princess for June 20 and twice I have put in our passport numbers and now when I go to the website it shows our documents are incomplete again. Maybe I am getting ahead of myself by doing it so early (not that I am excited or anything). Anyone have any answers?

This happens to us a few weeks ago, the passport info is missing. It must be a software bug.

Archived