Ketchikan

lois1112

depend on your budget, you can also hire a taxi tour to take you around the island. You get transportation + a local guide this way.

I used Ketchikan Taxi Tour last time and loved it. You can always see about finding more people onboard or otherwise and split the trip cost.

does anyone know how far it is from where the ships dock (i think we will dock at Beth 4-according to the schedule)

thinking of doing a walking tour of the area...will we see enough?

anything we should do instead?

Our ship docked literally in the middle of town. All the ship docking areas are right there in the town. You can pick up the free shuttle bus right at the dock. Walking up to canal street and back is about a mile total . The town of Ketchikan is full of all kinds of shops and restautants.

depend on your budget, you can also hire a taxi tour to take you around the island. You get transportation + a local guide this way.

I used Ketchikan Taxi Tour last time and loved it. You can always see about finding more people onboard or otherwise and split the trip cost.

is this a tour company or just any taxi?

Our ship docked literally in the middle of town. All the ship docking areas are right there in the town. You can pick up the free shuttle bus right at the dock. Walking up to canal street and back is about a mile total . The town of Ketchikan is full of all kinds of shops and restautants.

"Canal Street"????? It's Creek St.

Archived