New Summit pictures on Facebook

uktog

I just saw that on FB too. Seeing Blu made my heart skip a beat. The chandelier is beautiful, and the white rose is really pretty too. We leave in two months for our first Summit experience. Truly looks like my cup of tea.

I just saw the beautiful pictures, too, and am looking forward to seeing pics of the redone Millennium, especially the Aquaclass cabins. We just booked the Millie for a Hong Kong/Shanghai cruise in April of 2013, and hope the cabins turn out as nice as the S class cabins. Love the AQ bathrooms :)

Wow! Qsine looks amazing, what a view. I already booked this for DH's birthday in September. Blu looks great too; wasn't sure how that would turn out but seems to be very similar to the other Blu restaurants.

Hope our CC friends will be posting lots of photos and reviews. The suspense is killing me!!:(

Those definitely are suites, not Aquaclass cabins. They look amazing, love the design choices. the OV cabin pictured has a very modern, pleasing decor.

I really like the look of the new oceanview cabins as well - love the big window!

Where did they put the BLU? Can't wait to see AQ cabins? If they anything close to what they are on S class - we will love it.. Booked it for next year.

I can see cabins have the same curtains as uplifted Constellation.

TO ISABELLA,

According to the 2012 Summit Deck Plans...

Blu is on the upper floor of what was the Cosmopolitan Restaurant (Port Side - Deck 5)

Celebrity Cruises - Summit Deck Plans = http://www.celebritycruises.com/explore/ships/detail.do?shipCode=SM#deck_plans/explore/ships/deckPlans.do%3FshipCode=SM

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers!

Do you think the inside cabins wll have the same decor? I hope so because i really like the look of the OV room.

From what I understand - all cabins are getting a "facelift" - new carpet, bedding, curtains, etc... so I would imagine the interior cabin would look identical to the oceanview - minus window of course!

I was quite surprised to see the pictures labeled incorrectly. Seems to me whoever posted the pictures ought to get his/her facts straight first.

The other thing that amazed me was the balcony added on to the Celebrity Suite--they just left all the rust on the windows untreated! Sorry, but I wouldn't pay suite prices for something like that. And no footstools on the balcony in a suite? What are they thinking?

Attention to Detail!!! I can't say that I was impressed.

I was quite surprised to see the pictures labeled incorrectly. Seems to me whoever posted the pictures ought to get his/her facts straight first.

The other thing that amazed me was the balcony added on to the Celebrity Suite--they just left all the rust on the windows untreated! Sorry, but I wouldn't pay suite prices for something like that. And no footstools on the balcony in a suite? What are they thinking?

Attention to Detail!!! I can't say that I was impressed.

Hi Linda,

I noticed the errors as well. 1 photo has a typo, and several photos were not described. The label on the 2 "Aqua Cabins", are actually Celebrity Suites. Hopefully, Celebrity will fix it. The photos of Summit look wonderful !

I agree with your comment about the footstools. They should be added.

TO ISABELLA,

According to the 2012 Summit Deck Plans...

Blu is on the upper floor of what was the Cosmopolitan Restaurant (Port Side - Deck 5)

Celebrity Cruises - Summit Deck Plans = http://www.celebritycruises.com/explore/ships/detail.do?shipCode=SM#deck_plans/explore/ships/deckPlans.do%3FshipCode=SM

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers!

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
For those of you on Facebook, they have just put 26 pics up of the refurbished Summit and it looks really great

Thanks. It was nice to see. We noticed last November on a back-to-back cruise the ship was showing its age. Nice to see the refurb. pictures. Hopefully more to come.

Thanks. It was nice to see. We noticed last November on a back-to-back cruise the ship was showing its age. Nice to see the refurb. pictures. Hopefully more to come.

Hi Everyone !

There's a new Video on the Summit Solsticizing Blog : http://celebritycruises.tumblr.com/ . Enjoy !

Archived