NA beer on Maasdam

lawyerrose

Let's see if one of you world travelers know this one: What kind of non-alcoholic beer is available on the Maasdam?? If it's only O'Douls, I'll have to schlep my own. Seems to me they had some nice, European NA beer on the Zuiderdam, so I'm thinking they offer a better choice than O'Douls. Yeah, even with non-alcoholic, I'm a bit of a beer snob.

Anybody know the answer?? I know this board is awesome.

Hmmmm, and would it be the same for any/all of HAL's ships??
Unfortunately almost nothing is consistent across all HAL ships all the time. It's almost like there's 15 semi-autonomous companies. :) 16 if you count HQ as one.

As purchasing is done fleetwide, local availability is the main restriction to consistancy. That being said, HAL commonly ships large quanities of some items all over the place to keep it's American oriented clients happy. For example, I have seen Sharps being loaded on Noordam in Europe, as well as on N. Amsterdam in Florida.

jtl513 might be hyping a little. Coke is the HAL brand, and haven't heard anything else being served. This will now lead to the predictable whine that more people would prefer Pepsi!!

I'm afraid I can't speak specifically to the Maasdam, but I believe I've seen Sharps and Buckler on HAL.

Maybe someone who's been on the Maasdam more recently will have better information.

Ditto on the Sharps and Buckler - just off the Volendam and those were the choices.

Archived