Frankie??

ambergj

Does anyone know if Frankie is still on the Princess cruise line and if he is still the Assistant Cruise Director???

I had him on the Golden Princess with Paul as the actual cruise director and he was a snore but we loved Frankie and thought that he should be the Cruise director....any one know?

We also had Paul and Frankie on the Golden in July 2003. We thought Frankie was excellent.

He is still Assistant/Deputy Cruie Director. He was last aboard Sapphire Princess, which he joined in late November last year. That should mean he's currently on vacation.

Anyone know much about him?

We also had Paul and Frankie on the Golden in July 2003. We thought Frankie was excellent.

He is still Assistant/Deputy Cruie Director. He was last aboard Sapphire Princess, which he joined in late November last year. That should mean he's currently on vacation.

Anyone know much about him?

Andy - any chance of you posting all of the officers again and what ships they are on? Those were so helpful!

I think Frankie should be a Cruise Director. We sailed with him at least 3 times in the past and he is great. We have sailed on Princess many, many times and some of the CD's we've had are not even half as good as Frankie. I wish Princess would wake up and give him a chance he deserves it..... Just my opinion.....

Skitter

Frankie and I are personal friends – although I haven’t chatted with him in a while. This thread is a good excuse for me to send off an email to him – I’ll pass along this link. I’m sure he’ll be happy to see these comments.

Frankie had been on the SAPPHIRE PRINCESS this winter (I believe). He is no longer there, so, I am assuming that he is now on vacation (back in Hershey-land). Too bad ... I was hoping that he would still be there for my cruise next week!

Frankie as Ass't CD and Alistair as CD were a wonderful team on our Sapphire cruise from LA to Sydney last fall. We would NEVER miss them on the morning show...had us in stitches! Bdjam, if you do email Frankie, ask him if he remembers a canoe trip in Fiji to a village. Between the rain, the water pouring over the tops of the canoes, and the water leaking in from the bottom, it was an exciting adventure! We were the last group returned to the ship, about 75 minutes late, and all the passengers were on their balconies listening to a local band playing and waiting for our return, and they all cheered when Frankie danced off the bus. I'll never forget that trip!

I just think that Frankie is really really great. I wish that they would give him a chance as a Cruise Director. I had personally met him on the last day of the cruise right before we were disembarking. We were in the Platinum lounge and we ran into him there and we were telling him about how my fiance (boyfriend at the time) had actually met on a Princess ship in the Teen room 3 years prior. He thought that was great and that Princess should print something up about us in their newsletter.

We are not getting married on a Princess ship in a 2 years and can't wait and honestly, I really wish that Frankie will be on that ship, doubt it, but certainly can hope right?

Frankie lives just down the road from us and will have to try to find his email again. We sailed with him several times and he is def the most personable member of the staff we met. Sad to hear he is off the Sapphire as we are going on a ride in July.

If anyone knows who is on staff this summer, please post it...

btw, Frankie, if you see this before I figure out what I did with your email on my yahoo account, drop Anya and I a note or give me a call so we can catch up some sat morning in the park. We will give you all of the funny hurricane stories you have likely already heard... :-)

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

lol, I can't believe that you live down the road from Frankie, that's funny! :) He's just a riot, just listeing to him and watching him interact w/ the guests on the ship is amazing. He has a wonderful talent with dealing and interacting with people.

Archived