Ladies, show me your cruise dress!

ajhunt2

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-z-BV9zWG_W4/Tt_WRd1sReI/AAAAAAAAAVs/i3CoJsOMk2Q/s1600/Screen+shot+2011-12-07+at+20.42.01.png

I have bought this dress in the UK next sale! £20 per dress, I have one in red, one in pink, one black, and one in a flowered design. can be worn with a little black angora shrug or a black wrap for more elegance. Will be on my first cruise on Thomson Dream, so am very excited, have been viewing all the dresses on here, and it's wonderfulto see everyones taste.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-z-BV9zWG_W4/Tt_WRd1sReI/AAAAAAAAAVs/i3CoJsOMk2Q/s1600/Screen+shot+2011-12-07+at+20.42.01.png

I have bought this dress in the UK next sale! £20 per dress, I have one in red, one in pink, one black, and one in a flowered design. can be worn with a little black angora shrug or a black wrap for more elegance. Will be on my first cruise on Thomson Dream, so am very excited, have been viewing all the dresses on here, and it's wonderfulto see everyones taste.

Hey and Welcome Dreamie! Love the dress!

2iijp6o.jpg

Here are my two for this season's cruises. I still haven't looked up how many "elegant" nights on our Fantasy cruise in 2 weeks:o

Both of these are from Dillard's bought this spring for less than $100 (for both).

My DH encouraged me on both. They are very unlike anything I normally try on, much less buy!

photo.JPG.4d16309d53d20d003fa4a3f03b5e1e50.JPG

1886226569_photocopy2.JPG.25db5aed556105fc7e7bf6fddca61144.JPG

And here is one I didn't buy. I loved the colors, and the fit was nice, but I couldn't get over the "mullet" hemline. Maybe if it has been side to side instead of front to back I could have gotten over it.

You know it's gonna mess with you when you start considering alterations in the dressing room...:(

851633885_photocopy.JPG.24f90e37c73cf5349069141a864f0c9a.JPG

I am uploading one of the dresses I have ordered for formal night on my first cruise in May. I am a plus size woman with modesty issues. I found it was difficult to find something that covered the girls. I ordered it in Dark Teal because I like that better than the grey. Let me know what you think. I am concerned that it may be a little over the top. Also I ordered a 2 piece dress that came in last week. I am so frustrated the skirt fit great, but the manufacturer sent the wrong size top. AHH now it won't be in till the end of April and my husband and I leave the 18th of May. Anyway let me know what you think - Please

6326mf-charcoal.jpg.2b40fb99b8d253c65f46b372a1ccd901.jpg

I am uploading one of the dresses I have ordered for formal night on my first cruise in May. I am a plus size woman with modesty issues. I found it was difficult to find something that covered the girls. I ordered it in Dark Teal because I like that better than the grey. Let me know what you think. I am concerned that it may be a little over the top. Also I ordered a 2 piece dress that came in last week. I am so frustrated the skirt fit great, but the manufacturer sent the wrong size top. AHH now it won't be in till the end of April and my husband and I leave the 18th of May. Anyway let me know what you think - Please

Wow! I love it. I don't know your body type but that is a wonderful figure enhancing dress. It will look good on any body

I have to laugh. The way u said about modesty, I thought dress was going to be a tent

Lol

It is gorgeous

Kkdleon. Love them both. That second one looks wonderful on you

Thanks Booboo!

I think this is one of the few times I have ever put a picture of myself up. I remember doing it on the "cruise toes" thread, but that was just feet.

The first one is so comfortable, but the second one is ruched and very forgiving. I always worry about a low neckline, and that one is borderline for me.

Very nice dresses all around on this thread! Some of you ladies do go all out :D

this is the only one I could find from my first cruise in 09. Like that it has a jacket since I always get cold

5900_139094153992_784493992_3085158_2514053_n.jpg

Michelle, you are a Tiny little thing!

Why do short ladies always like tall guys? My DH is almost a foot taller than me. My heels get higher and higher just so I can kiss him!:D

538659186_MomFormalShort.jpg.0a304634e828f4f3586f9d98fb76f2db.jpg

Mom's short formal dress. Wearing with strappy, low black heels.

829798859_MomClutch-Ross.jpg.9c57b27a11591cffb0d48dbd1243df2e.jpg

Mom's Clutch.

1390045812_MomCasualShoes-Payless.jpg.cf84eeab2f626c7b8ddd5b30ebb6de32.jpg

Mom's cruise shoes for shows, non-formal dinners, etc.

180891699_ClutchEarrings-ForShortFormalDress.jpg.08a90e3705858a7afdeecc9cd724e1b1.jpg

My clutch and earrings for short formal dress.

All of this outfit designing and shopping is getting me excited!

Edited by LESLIEKURZ

I got this dress today at Belk's.

No, it is not formal;) and the picture? Well, it is much prettier in

person. It is a matte jersey and its called "Egyptian Tiles". It rolls

up to nothing and look Mom, "No wrinkles":D

$(KGrHqV,!qEE9d8f!!V,BPc6ggq9vQ~~60_35.JPG

Thank you:) I have some cute sandals to wear with it as well.

Going on my cruise with me.....oh nice, now that is it is April I can

actually say, I SAIL NEXT MONTH:D

OMG..I cannot believe first she thought she looked good, second I guess he didn't see anything wrong with it. 3rd I can't believe carnival let her in the MDR but people can't wear shorts or tank tops..LOL.

Thank you for the laugh I needed this.:confused:

OMG..I cannot believe first she thought she looked good, second I guess he didn't see anything wrong with it. 3rd I can't believe carnival let her in the MDR but people can't wear shorts or tank tops..LOL.

Thank you for the laugh I needed this.:confused:

What picture are you referring to?

[ATTACH]227894[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]227895[/ATTACH]

Mom's Clutch.

[ATTACH]227896[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]227897[/ATTACH]

Cute Dress!

[ATTACH]227894[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]227895[/ATTACH]

Mom's Clutch.

[ATTACH]227896[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]227897[/ATTACH]

I bought a similar dress :)

NewImage.jpg

I aslo sent an e-mail to my bro & sis n law & hubs the picture of the chain link lady...that is crazy!

Edited by shheriii