MDR lunch still served when boarding delayed??

red4u2

Hi All! we are leaving on the Ruby tomorrow and with the Noro outbreak boarding has been delayed until 2 pm- i was wondering will they still be serving lunch in the MDR? i know that it usually ends at 130- but i was hoping that it would be at a different time now.

thanks your for any answers that you can provide!

Red

Hi All! we are leaving on the Ruby tomorrow and with the Noro outbreak boarding has been delayed until 2 pm- i was wondering will they still be serving lunch in the MDR? i know that it usually ends at 130- but i was hoping that it would be at a different time now.

Red

I was under the impression that the MDR was closed, now (new policy) whilst in ports, including embrkation day. I will be quite happy to be wrong!

Red

Don't count on it. We had a late boarding earlier last year and the MDR was closed. They have to set up for dinner service.

If today's embarking schedule for the Crown is any indication, plan on eating at or before you arrive at the Convocation Center. They were delayed from 12 to 2, 2 to 4, 4 to 6 and now 6 to 10 p.m. I'd say eat something before reporting to port/convo center so you aren't relying on purchasing the $8 burgers they are selling.

Archived