Splendor Premium Balcony Cabin-Aft

AZCAMM

Hi! We just booked onto the Splendor (our first time on this ship) and are pretty excited.

We prefer larger balconys so booked the Premium Balcony Stateroom #8457 Aft-Starboard.

My question is...does anyone have a really good photo that shows the unusual room layout?

It's kind of an L-shape room. Also, if anyone has stayed in this cabin would you give it a good review?

Many thanks- Azcamm

There is a long thread with many pictures of the L shaped balconys on many ships, maybe you can find by using the search function. I just got home and too tired right now.

Its not really a superior to most people, who think of the corner 9C aft wraps, which are also called superior and cost a lot more.

The best thing of course about the L shaped balconys is the balcony is twice as long, even though the set up isnt quite as convenient. Congrats. enjoy.

Sorry no photos, but we had an aft balcony on the Splendor two years ago and we really liked it. we have been back to the Lido balcony since then since my wife did not like the movement you feel when you go to a port. I did not have an issue with it, but what can I do?

Archived