Do the Suite Prices ever go DOWN?

Anything is possible... we actually had a price drop a couple years ago on our GS...I was shocked...it was only $20pp but it was during the time you could get OBC after final pmt so it paid for a couple drinks...:D

We had a balcony booked but about a month before the cruise they offered a 'suite guarantee' catagory. It was hundreds less than a JS so we upgraded to that.

Those go fast. Just keep watching the prices eventhough you have already booked.

Yes! We are going on Mariner during spring break. My daughter was killing time looking at cruise prices. A great price came up for a GS. We called friend who had a JS booked. They called RCCL right away and upgraded for about the same price paid for the JS. The special price disappeared and haven't seen any GS or higher.

Your not wasting your time . Keep checking . RCI often offers reduced fare on suites "after" final payment.

You can upgrade to one "if" you catch it just right.

Our last RCI cruise on the Radiance we upgraded from JS to GS for $50p/p, about 4 weeks from sailing.

What's a "normal" difference in price between a JS and a GS? We are sailing on the Enchantment and could "upgrade" for $900. Not being familiar with the suites... and their amenities... it would give me access to the Concierge Lounge, assuming there is one on the EN? It would give me the possibility of getting a cabana at Cococay, right? My thoughts are, if I do this, it would be more for the novelty of it... but just trying to figure out what any possible benefits are from it.

Archived