Priority tender to GSC

Lollygil

Is there a reason you need to be on the 1st tender? If not, wait a minute, and hit the 2nd tender....you'll be there soon enough!

If you have a ship's excursion at an early hour, you will automatically be on the tender you need to be on.

If you want to go to GSC late morning/early afternoon do you still have to get tickets at 7:30 in the morning? We only plan to go for a couple of hours in the afternoon.

At some point in the late morning they'll make an announcement that tender tickets are no longer necessary, so you won't have to worry about getting them if you're in no hurry to go ashore.

We had priority tender tickets for our Jewel cruise in January. Got on the first tender and road over with the crew. I remember that it used to be important to get the earliest tender as possible to get a lounge chair in a good location. So we got up early to take advantage of that perk.

However, with all of the improvements, there are tons of lounge chairs and I can't imagine worring about a priority tender ticket next time I am there. We walked all the way to the last beach area and it was just the two of use for quite a long time, then people starting to come over but there was never a time that there weren't empty lounges...

Archived