Just off the Grand

shofer

Stayed at the Embassy Suites 1 day pre-cruise and it was very nice. The Meet and Greet was a big success. We met the Captain, Purser, Maitre'd, Executive Chef and Trent, Customer Relations.

Jan and I got our pictures taken w/Captain Bilton who was so nice and accommodating. Went to the Captain's Circle cocktail party and got a free drink and snacks.

Met lots of nice people and loved crossing paths with them all during the trip.

Working on a review now. If you have any questions, I will be happy to try to answer them. We were on Caribe deck but did not enjoy it much as there were only 2 mesh recliner/chairs which were not very comfortable. We needed some foot stools also to make it more usable.

Stayed at the Embassy Suites 1 day pre-cruise and it was very nice. The Meet and Greet was a big success. We met the Captain, Purser, Maitre'd, Executive Chef and Trent, Customer Relations.

Jan and I got our pictures taken w/Captain Bilton who was so nice and accommodating. Went to the Captain's Circle cocktail party and got a free drink and snacks.

Met lots of nice people and loved crossing paths with them all during the trip.

Working on a review now. If you have any questions, I will be happy to try to answer them. We were on Caribe deck but did not enjoy it much as there were only 2 mesh recliner/chairs which were not very comfortable. We needed some foot stools also to make it more usable.

Was there a seafood buffet any night of the cruise ??

How was the Embassy Suites? comfortable beds? good service?

What's available for breakfast?

Did you do Princess transfers? If so, what type of transportation vehicles did they use?

Thanks....going on the Grand soon and look forward to your review.

EB was very nice. No complaints about the beds or service. Breakfast was made to order omelets if you wish, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, french toast are all available. Toast, bagels, juice, etc also.

We did use Princess transfers and they used large motor coaches which are very comfortable. No problem with the whole process from airport to hotel to pier and back to airport.

The new Grand is lovely. The rooms look the same only now with flat screen TV's. Ours was clean and not shabby looking. Working on my review.

Sue

Archived