What drinks can you take onboard?

cwnhokie

I thought I would be chastised for trying to get away with smuggling drinks on board, not for my family's drinking habits. I almost feel the need to defend myself, but I can't right now. My children are sitting on the couch watching hours of television and need me to bring them their sodas, chips and candy.

Too funny... and they are skipping school too!!!! To much effort to get them there on time.

Enjoy your cruise.

• 1 month later...

Just returned from 3-night cruise where each of us (8 in all) carried on a 12 pack of cans. The only person who had a problem was one gal who had opened her box and enjoyed a pop on the ride to the port. She had then packed her cans in the luggage that was checked in - Got a note to visit the 'naughty room' where she had to unpack the bag to show them there was no alcohol in it! So better to NOT open your 12-pack prior to boarding! Our room steward brought us a fresh ice bucket each day as there was no refrigerator in our staterooms.

We are back. We carried on a 12 pack of soda, no problem. I checked a couple of small bottles of juice and water in a collapsible cooler. They held all our luggage in the "naughty room". Security was not sure why they held it all, but we just assume it was because of the juice and water. Once they looked at it, the gave it too us and sent us on our way.

Never had a problem bringing a 12 pack of soda on board along with bottles of water. Carried them on in a back pack or carry on.

When going on Carnival, we also took soda and water. Carnival states no more than 12 plastic bottles soda / water per person. Also 1 bottle of wine per person. only once when scanning the carry on did they open the back pack to see that it was wine. nothing was ever said.

A few weeks ago when we were going through security for the Allure of the seas, my dh brought a 6pk of diet mountain dew. They pulled us aside to check it out, then let us carry it on. We took a few bottles of water too and they checked that out too. Did not take it, but let us carry it on the ship.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone tell me if juice is complimentary (specifically orange) on RCCL? I thought it was on our previous cruises but I wanted to be sure. I need it to take medication each morning.

Thanks!

~Steph

Can someone tell me if juice is complimentary (specifically orange) on RCCL? I thought it was on our previous cruises but I wanted to be sure. I need it to take medication each morning.

Thanks!

~Steph

The orange juice made from concentrate is available in the morning. There is a charge for fresh squeezed orange juice.

Archived