Shopping for cruisewear in FLL!

akruz

Have 3 days in Fort Lauderdale, and I am still in recovery from surgery. We leave on Apr 7 for our 14 day cruise. I was hoping I could spend a half day shopping in FLL. the other days I want to use water taxi and see the sights surrounding the water taxi. Can you suggest a place that sells sundresses, nice pant suit for formal night, etc. We will have no car so will have to taxi. It will be late for me to shop for clothes for a cruise trip!

I posted initially in "ask a question" I think that is the wrong section so am posting here.

Few places online "ship" to Canada. I wish Kohls did and I hate paying the duty.

thank you

Have 3 days in Fort Lauderdale, and I am still in recovery from surgery. We leave on Apr 7 for our 14 day cruise. I was hoping I could spend a half day shopping in FLL. the other days I want to use water taxi and see the sights surrounding the water taxi. Can you suggest a place that sells sundresses, nice pant suit for formal night, etc. We will have no car so will have to taxi. It will be late for me to shop for clothes for a cruise trip!

I posted initially in "ask a question" I think that is the wrong section so am posting here.

Few places online "ship" to Canada. I wish Kohls did and I hate paying the duty.

thank you

See if there is a Ross Stores near buy love that store , you can find really nice outfits there at great prices

Thanks for the heads up on that! I noticed there is a Bealls Outlet store in the Southlands Shopping Mall within walking distance of the hotel we are staying in pre cruise. Hope I can find some cruise wear there! A friend also mentioned Sawgrass Mills but I think that's further away?

ITA akruz- hard to find thing in Canada this time of year and not a lot on line! But I did have some success on the Canadian Old Navy site - got free shipping and a discount too. You could check there depending on your style preferences. Found a nice sundress on the Sears.ca site too. Both places have return policies. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Thanks to all who replies wow the info is great......thank you. Bealls where could I find that as we are staying on 17st in FLL. The Embassy suites. The other places mentioned too would be easy for my friend and I to shop at due to no car.

Archived