favorite foods in Blue Lagoon?

EileenN

The only two things I did not like was the hot dog it was dry and wrinkled my teen would not eat the two times he ordered it. The panini was like a hot pocket not bad but seemed like a microwave not a grilled product

Loved the soups and wings, fish was good but in my view chips are not shoe string fries. Not bad fries, but not fish n chips fries.

The rest of the was good, service was great and we loved it.

The only two things I did not like was the hot dog it was dry and wrinkled my teen would not eat the two times he ordered it. The panini was like a hot pocket not bad but seemed like a microwave not a grilled product

Loved the soups and wings, fish was good but in my view chips are not shoe string fries. Not bad fries, but not fish n chips fries.

The rest of the was good, service was great and we loved it.

The tomato soup tasted to me like Campbells but it was good and a quick light lunch along with the 3 chicken wings I managed to wrestle from DH's stack of 10.

Is the Blue Lagoon only open certain hours or 24/7 ?? Sailing on the Spirit next Sunday the 18th.

It is open at lease 23 hrs per day Be sure and try the yummy strawberry shortcake. They give you two huge slices of cake with an order.

We sailed the spirit January 8th.

We loved the Blue Lagoon on the Jewel. Throughout our cruise we ate lots of wings & fries. Most times we asked for it 'to go' so we could sit on our balcony with a cold beer and relax.

The brownie sundae was great as was the cheesecake.

The breakfast is a nice change from the buffet or MDR. Not as many choices as them, but still a good hearty breakfast.

It's open 23 hours a day.

Just another tip: bring your own thermal mug. My husband would go to the soft serve ice cream machine in the buffet, fill it up & then pour hot coffee over it. Best coffee drink ever.

Other times he'd make an ice cream soda.

I don't want to tell you how many we had during our cruise. :o

Have a great time.

Archived