Bathroom outlets

lawyerrose

To my knowledge, every ship except the Prinsendam has an outlet in the bathroom. The problem is where it's located.

On the ships where the bathroom has been renovated, the outlet is in the light fixture, at ceiling level. Even if you can reach to plug the toothbrush in, it has no place to sit. The cord usually isn't long enough to reach the counter, and the shelves are on the other side.

You could try using an extension cord. I just plug it in at the desk.

To my knowledge, every ship except the Prinsendam has an outlet in the bathroom. The problem is where it's located.

On the ships where the bathroom has been renovated, the outlet is in the light fixture, at ceiling level. Even if you can reach to plug the toothbrush in, it has no place to sit. The cord usually isn't long enough to reach the counter, and the shelves are on the other side.

You could try using an extension cord. I just plug it in at the desk.

See, I just KNEW someone would know the answer to this!!:D So, bring an extension cord. Got it! Thanks, Ruth, you're a doll!!

The bathroom in "S" cabins on Maasdam has the outlet Ruth describes and it is not possible to plug in our electric toothbrush charger. It would be dangling in the air as Ruth said. That plug seems possibly useful for an electric razor but not much else.

On the Ryndam, which has had the same recent bathroom renovations as the Maasdam, there was a shelf below the outlet. The way the plug is situated it is impossible to plug in most chargers (such as for cell phones) that have a block transformer at the plug.

2653134140099632937S200x200Q85.jpg

Cord from our toothbrush charger was not long enough in order to put the charger and brush on that shelf in our cabin. They also hung the large dispensers of shampoo, conditioner and bath gel too high to be reached when seated in the tub. One needs to stand up in order to get any product out of them. :rolleyes: Doesn't make for the most relaxing hot bath.

Archived